Casual and Part Time Support Workers
Joining our team as a Casual or Part Time Staff is a wonderful opportunity to receive training and orientation to our service areas and develop the experience to move into Full Time roles as they become available.
Part Time and Casual positions provide the flexibility many people are looking for in a career.
Must be available for 10 shifts a month and can work up to 80 hours bi-weekly. Casual Staff are assigned to a Day Service or Residential team and need to be available for a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
If you have flexibility to work a variety of hours, at times with short notice, then you will enjoy working as a Casual Staff.
Part Time staff have a regular schedule with guaranteed hours in one service area (hours based on the position). In addition to the regular schedule of hours Part Time staff can accept extra hours on an as needed basis up to a total of 80 hours bi-weekly.
If you want the guarantee of a regular schedule where you can provide consistent support to the same people then you will enjoy working as Part Time staff.
- DSW Diploma or DSW Certificate of Apprenticeship preferred (students in second year will also be considered based on experience), CYW Diploma, SSW Diploma, Behavioural Sciences
- Current Safe Management Training, First Aid
- Minimum 1year related experience
- Experience with complex needs, autism
- Basic computer skills
- Hold and maintain a valid Driver’s Licence, some positions require access to a vehicle
- Current (within 3 months) Criminal Reference with Vulnerable Sector Screening required
Please Forward Your Resume To:
Brianne Bresolin, Human Resource Administrator
Community Living Oakville is committed to an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for an interview please let us know of any accommodations needed to ensure a fair and equitable process.