Interested In Working For Community Living Oakville?
Community Living Oakville strives to provide a high quality of service and support to people with developmental disabilities. Our staff promote and facilitate community inclusion, meaningful participation and full citizenship for the people we support.
We are looking for people who:
- see the possibilities in others and can support them to reach their full potential
- are looking for a career where they can make a difference
- are flexible
- enjoy working as a team
- have a desire to advocate for others and impact their community
We offer employees:
- a variety of work schedules
- competitive wages
- training and development opportunities
- diverse roles and jobs
- personal reward and satisfaction
- work that involves a team
- opportunities for recent graduates as well as people looking for a second career